Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company.
You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy. Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical payments coverage. An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverage’s. If you’re financing a car, your lender may also have requirements. Most auto policies are for six months or a year. However, we do also offer one, two or three month policies.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical Payments coverage pays the cost of necessary medical care you receive as a result of an auto accident, up to your selected limits.
- Property Damage coverage pays for the damage you cause to someone else’s property.
- Why do you need it?If you’re in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it. If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive. If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you’re worth. Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
- Ask Your AgentYour Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion: How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.) What is the insurance company’s level of service and ability to pay claims? What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.) What’s the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
- What We OfferWe are an independent agency with the customer in mind. We have relationships with multiple insurance companies, allowing you to get the right price with the right service. Whether you have the ideal history, preferred companies desire, or a not so perfect history, we find the right coverage, with the best company, at the best price for you. As an independent insurance agent we can offer the right coverage’s with the personal touch you would expect from your neighborhood insurance agent.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-27355399-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);